Located in the heart of the theme park capital of the world, Life Care Center of Orlando is within an hour’s drive of some of Florida’s biggest attractions. For a day trip, we suggest:
- Walt Disney World is the most visited attraction in the world. With six theme parks and water parks and numerous other entertainment venues, there is something to enjoy for everyone.
- Universal Studios Orlando is the second largest theme park in the Orlando area, consisting of two theme parks and many other entertainment venues, all of which are focused on films.
- SeaWorld is the largest marine park in Orlando. It is famous for housing Shamu the killer whale, roller coasters and animal feeding experiences.
- TheOrlando Science Center is an interactive museum where visitors can explore areas such as the ecosystems of Florida, light and sound waves and the science behind the film, “Star Wars.”
- The Kennedy Space Center is the space center from which every manned space flight has occurred in U.S. history since December 1968. Visitors can tour the facility, experience motion simulators, IMAX films and, if timed correctly, a rocket launch.